it does state it's a global, because it's only been 7 days since the sutures were placed. UNLESS the procedure didn't have a 10 day global,???? I'm assuming (there I go again, assuming), your provider placed them... and since we know the procedure has a 10 day global and stitches were removed within the global - ......hmmmmmmmm - well, where I learned to count 7 days is less than 10.
ask your auditor how much clearer it needs to be then?
(well, maybe you shouldn't ask that)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join