I am asking for your input on how to code this surgery. Procedure done: Total Thyroidectomy with bilateral recurrent laryngeal nerve dissection and preservation. And Reimplantation of left superior parathyroid gland in the right sternocleidomastiod muscle.
I coded the 60240 for the total thyroidectomy and 95865 for the nerve monitoring (do we use modifier 26 with that?) What do we need to use for the reimplantation?
Thanks for all of your help!
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join