When a person comes into a clinic for their routine allergy injection (CPT 95115 or 95117) who can actually give the allergy injection.
The CPT codes says: "Professional services for allergen immunotherapy".
Can a certified person in the lab give it (CLT) or Certified Medical Assistant give it (CMA)?

When they document with their initials, that the allergy shot was given (usually on the sheet in their chart), does their credentials need to be listed with their initials?

Thank you

Anita Benson, CPC, CPMA