yes, you can bill both - Work Comp for the comp stuff and regular insurance for the other. No modifier needed on either of the E/M's. I would STRONGLY suggest TWO separate notes for the services so that documentation can stand alone for each service provided!!! However, you can score it out (one note/documentation) and figure out each level each problem supports.
but the answer is yes - you can (and no, they don't have to be seen on two different days).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join