1. 250.72 Diabetes with peripheral circulatory disorders. Underneath this code in the notes, it says to also code the manifestations and gangrene would be:
2. 785.4 Gangrene
3. 041.12 Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) or V12.04 for history of if they are now diagnosed as MRSA free.
4. 353.6 Phantom limb (syndrome)
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join