For consults, all three of the three key components need to be met.
Right now, that seems to be the least of the problems. The situation described is very concerning. If there's no office managment for you to turn this over to, it might be in your best personal interest to contact a health care attorney to determine what your personal liability is in case the provider is found to be fraudulent by a carrier or the government.
Sorry to sound so severe, yet this seems serious.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join