Almost forgot from what I can tell from purchasing the Practicum for CEMC they really stand by the Marshfield tool, it's a bit foreign to me because I have always used what my local carrier has on their website but I'm now trying to get myself familiar with the Marshfield, we also use the 95 DG's where I work but in some instances have used the 97 DG's.
Are you scheduled for the exam yet?
Best of luck
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join