It is not a symptom. There is a documentation of mass. The code 625 series is not a descriptive code. 620.9 though describes the organs sites)involved, it is a disorder but not descriptive of a definite mass.
It is a mass in the pelvic area=pelvic mass comprising tube, ovary and broad ligament .It can be otherwise called as Tuboovarain Mass. I would opt for 789.39 if just pelvic mass or adenexal mass/ or TO Mass is documented without any other description.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join