"Retroperitoneal drainage catheter removal:
The patient was brought to the Interventional Radiology Dept. Scant
drainage within the bag attached to the drainage catheter was noted. The
patient was afebrile and noted a relief in his symptoms.
The catheter was, therefore, cut and removed without difficulty"
Does anyone have the code for removal of drainage catheter?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join