well, not my area of expertise - but seems to me, if you're overpaid and know it, and keep it - you're stealing. (not you personally, but your facility). I would assume that when and if it catches up with the facility for NOT reimbursing over payments,..there'll be more than just a slap on the wrist.
(sort of reminds me of parents who don't pay child support just because there isn't an order to do so). Why do they (or your facility) need someone else to tell them to do what they know is right and required?....
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join