Pricing help for a consulting job Help needed ASAP.

Default Pricing help for a consulting job Help needed ASAP.
    Medical Coding Books
    Hey there I was approached by a company to do a consulting job on a workman's comp case to review billing and coding to see if fee's were usual and customary for a plaintiff's case, this is from an attorney. I have never done this type of consulting before and do not know how to price it out as they are asking for a rate. I do have 19 years in the medical billing and coding industry through. They are asking for the following:

Chart Review: $AMOUNT/hour
    Deposition: $AMOUNT/hour
    Court: $AMOUNT/day
    With an hourly retainer requested.

I had come up with the following amounts and think that this is reasonable:

Chart Review: $25/hour
    Deposition: $150/hour
    Court: $600/day
    With an hourly retainer requested $50.

Am I being too low or to high in some of the area's. Any help would be of great use. Thanks as this isn't something you can easily research. I figure the chart review's can be done at home so no traveling, but with traveling being done for any depositions or court dates I did increase the price. Any helps would be great thanks.

2. Default
    I don't know if you have any other information regarding the amounts you were asking about. My suggestion is to keep you prices separate from travel expenses. Those should be incurred by the company unless they offer reimbursement for travel expenses.