I'm a bit like you: this seems like an unethical practice (in a corporate sense). However, it isn't all that isolated. I've witnessed consulting agencies polish things until they shine like gold. Problem is, underneath there's nothing but lead.
Point being, some clients pay the consulting agency to lie to them--I honestly believe this. It's the nature of the business these days, in my opinion. There are great consulting companies out there; maybe you should look into employment with one of them?
Good luck to you.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join