I work on the facility side and we have been instructed that if the doctor does not state that he selectively engaged each renal artery for the renal artery angiogram during a cardiac catheterization that we are only able to bill the nonselective renal angiogram during cardiac cath code, which is HCPCS code G0275. I would probably go back to the doctor and double check with him to see if he selectively engaged those arteries. The difference in payment between G0275 and the 36245/36245/75724 is huge if he did.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join