Hi. I was told recently that I have to bill 94060 and A7003 for Spirometry and Nebulizer treatments when done in the office w/mod 25 on the E&M, plus J7620 for the albuterol. Please let me know if this correct. Previously I always coded them as 94060, 94640-59 and J7620 w/mod 25 on the visit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
in the Valley of the Sun.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join