We have contacted the provider rep at Anthem (BC/BS), which is the ins co that is recouping pmts for multiple inj administrations. She says that "there are flat fee codes and codes that pay units". Does this sound like anything that is verifiable through the CPT books or do you think this is just an ins co's own rules to enable them to reduce pmts? If it's referenced in the CPT book, can you direct me on where to look, because I haven't been able to find anything. Thanks.
Jennifer H, CPC
South Central KY
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join