I need some input/feedback....I'm coding for breast cancer radiation of a SAVI brachytherapy catheter placement (cpt 19298) performed along with a catheter kit was also used during the placement. I was wondering if the supply code, C9726 is getting paid. My physician is not yet contracted with any insurances and we are attempting the coding/billing of the HCPCS code as a trial but we don't know if it's payable or not. If it gets denied, I wasn't sure if I should appeal it. Don't want to waste time appealing if it's not payable and don't want to not appeal if it's a wrong denial, meaning it is payable!!
Thanks for all your help!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join