For 2009, you only have one code for echoes (93306). This code was designed to have to prevent from filing 3 codes. 93306 includes the 3D/M-mode, Doppler and color flow components. It would be inappropriate to file 93320 and 93325 with the 93306. It is also now inappropriate to file 93307, 93320 and 93325 together. The 93320 and 93325 could still be filed with the 93312 or 93350 codes
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join