The Body Areas are:
3. Chest, breasts, axillae
5. Genitalia, Groin, Buttocks
6. Back, Spine
7. EACH extremity
The Organ systems are:
1. Constitutional (vitals, appearance)
3. Ears, nost, mouth, throat
12. Hematologic / Lymphatic / Immunological
NOTE: For the comprehensive exam you need 8 or more of the organ systems.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join