We do not use the G codes for anyone but Medicare and thank heaven they are clear on how to code the screenings turned diagnositc. As for commercial: I code dx 1 V76.51; dx 2 211.3 and link 2,1. HOWEVER...the PM system we use flips the codes so in both the diagnosis box and on the line item it appears 211.3, V76.51. I have a major problem with this PM system and they will not fix it without charging us uness I can prove other carriers are following Medicare on this.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join