Ok, I will try to answer your question
Yes, you can bille 93556-26 & 93555-26 together. You would need mod 59 if the doctor does a stent/ptca also. If you are doing just a coronary artery study, you would only use the 93556-26.
You CAN NOt bill a Ptca and Stent together if done in the Same vessel.
Now if the LC had a stent 92980 and the LD had a PTCA you will bill the Ptca as 92984.
Hope this helped!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join