Plse clarify how we determine the measurement of sq cm of total wound surface area. Do we add or multiply? For an example: If the opnote reads the wound in the damaged necrotic area surrounding the wound in total measured approximately 10.5 cm in the cranial caudal direction and 5.5 cm in the anterior posterior direction. Do we add or do we multiply these surface areas to get the total? CPT 97605 is for less than or equal to 50 cm and 97606 is greater than 50 cm.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join