I have the same question. It seems that a few are changing style on how the sevices for the Holter Monitors are being provided....
Our office has contracted an outside vendor for the HOlter Monitors. This company gave to us the holters, we do the hook up and disconnection of the monitor and the company prepares the scans and get them ready for the Doctor. The MD is able to access the reports thru the web and provides an interpretation and report.
The company instead of charging for the holters, bills for the 93326 to the insurance company.
Since the hook up and disconnection is done by our office personel...Can we charge for the code 93325? The place of service 11. Can you still use this code with POS 11?
It so confusing..........
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join