You may bill 52352 and 52353 when one of these procedures is preformed on the contralateral side. EX. if you have a ureter stone on the left side and it is basket extracted, then use 52352. If you have a renal stone on the right and a laser is used to break it up, use 52353. -59 will go on 52352 because it is the "lesser" procedure and use LT and RT on the proper cystoscopic code to show the insurance that these services were not performed on the same side.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join