Is this the complete report? Sorry, but the report does not support billing a left heart cath, coronary angio and imaging. 36245 & 75716-26 are the only codes you can bill. There is a lot of missed revenue with this report.
To bill for the left heart cath, the catheter has to cross the aortic valve into the left ventricle and measurements should be recorded. A ventriculography doesnt necessarily need to be done, but once the catheter crosses the aortic valve into the left ventricle then you can bill for 93510.
Coronary angiography: findings must be indicated in the report. Is there lesions, stenosis, what is the degree of blockage and what vessels were imaged and viewed?
93555-26: bill with 93545, billing for imaging, supervision and interpretation of the coronary vessels.
Dolores, CPC, CCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join