Can someone please tell me what the diagonis code for this would be. We don't see alot of this in plastics, it almost seems dental to me.
History: history of dental struggles and an incompetent oral aperture. Very prominent overjet and receives ridicule from his classmates. Presents for consideration of options available to lengthening his upper lip.
Exam: Prominent upper incisors with tension lip present. He has full exposure of his upper incisors. He is unable to close his mouth despite effort.
Treament plan: Have offered to release the nasal spine to allow lengthening of his upper lip.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join