Can anyone help w/ this one?
Op note reads:
Pre-op and Post-op dx: Jones tube displacement
Procedure Performed: Jones tube placement on the right side w/ a 12mmx3.5mm straight tube.
Attention was directed to the Jones tube placement. The previously placed Jones tube, which was displaced, was removed. The tract was dilated with a punctal dilator. The new tube was measured out and found to be 12mm needed. A 3.5mmx12mm Jones tube was placed and secured in position w/ a 6-0 silk suture.
Would this be unlisted 68899 compare to 68750 dx 996.59?
Thanks for any help!
- Medical Coding
- Medical Billing
- Practice Management
- Exam Preparation
- Other Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Virtual Coding Experience (Practicode)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Log In / Join