I am not familiar with coding this procedure but... take a look at 68815, 09.44 or 68840, 09.42.
Per Coders Desk Reference 68815 - "....The physcian dialates the proximal portion of the lacrimal system and threads a probe along the canaliculus to the lacrimal sac. Canalicular stens are passed through the duct and placed in the distal portion of the lacrimal system. The Tubes remain in place for three to six months before they are removed...."
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join