No. I cant think of any scenerio that you would bill these codes together, as
93320 & 93325 is now included or bundled with 93306. Unless you performed a limited echo or TEE on the same day, different session and not part of the echocardiogram then you would have to add modifier 59 to 93320 & 93325 to indicate it was a separate procedure, different session apart from 93306.
Ihope this has helped answer your questions.
Dolores, CPC, CCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join