AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CPC-A seeking coding job in central Florida

Default CPC-A seeking coding job in central Florida

AAPC: Back to School
    My name is Matthew Bird. I live in Lakeland Florida. I passed the CPC exam on April 18, 2009. My coding education includes medical billing 1 and CPT coding at Macomb Community College in Michigan. I worked as a medical benefit analyst for 6 months at NGS American. My work at NGS American included processing claims, answering participant and provider questions, and transferring ICD-9 and CPT codes into internal codes. I left NGS American in 2005 in hopes of finding a coding job. The Michigan economy hasn't been kind these last few years. The majority of my work experiences are in education. I have a willingness and appetite to learn about coding. I want to apply my knowledge and make a positive impact.

Please send resume requests to mabird26@yahoo.com.

Thank You,

Matthew Bird, CPC-A

melbourne, FL

Default hi

hey I passed that day too- Melbourne FL right ? congrats and good luck-- now the hard part begins....

KIm Shellenback, CPC

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 02:10 PM
  3. CPC looking for remote job in Central Florida
    By dduncan14 in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 11:35 AM
  4. CPC seeking outpatient Billing and/or Coding job in CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA
    By kmoser2000@yahoo.com in forum Resume Postings