There's is a new one dated 4/1/09. I don't see where the difference would be. We use the last CBC to determine HCT & HGB. We are having trouble getting paid in the office setting. I believe that we would have to be an End Stage Renal Facility approved by Medicare to administer these shots. Our issue is where we are is difficult for some folks to travel to get this medication. Is this considered a Pt D drug? Our office supplies this.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join