I believe I just asked you some questions on the DH ortho forum on this, but for all due purposes, I will ask them here to:
Did he splint the patient?
or cast the patient?
Did he send treatment orders to the nursing home as to how to treat/care for this fracture?
Even though the patient is in a NH, doesnt mean the patient wont be transported back to your office for follow up. We see NH patients for fracture follow up on a regular basis.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join