A patient questionaire should have all the systems present. The doctor only needs to review this and then comment on the pertinent positive/negative systems.
There are 14 systems in the Review of Systems. I'd recommend that your template have all 14 of them represented. The doctor needs only to review 10 of the 14 in order to get credit for a complete ROS.
You only need this highest level of ROS for: 99222-23 / 99204-05 / 99244-45 / 99254-55 / 99215 / 99285 / 99219-20.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join