First thing you may want to do, is call the insurance and ask if this is a correct denial. Someone may have typed in the wrong denial code. Just a thought. If indeed it is correct, you may find what you are looking for on the fda.gov website. It has FDA approval information for everything approved. Also, if you use a certain scope or device, you may find FDA information on the manufacturers website. Please feel free to email me if I can help in any way.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join