Dont know if you ever found an answer for your question. But in my experience Blue Cross Blue Shield-Walmart is very tricky to work with. They have very limited benefits and pay for many things. When i get a denial like that, its generally diagnosis driven and it means that the diagnosis used isnt on their medical policy as a covered diagnosis. i would try to see if you can get them to send you a copy of their medical policy for that code and see where that goes. Hope that helps.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join