You need to query the physician. This is not enough information to arrive at the correct code. In the HCPCS 2009, there's various shoes indicated under the following categories: 1) Arch support, 2) For Diabetics, 3) Insert, 4) Insert for Diabetics, 5) Lift, 6) Miscellaneous Additions, 7) Orthopedic, 8) Positioning Device, 9) Post-Operative Specialist Health/Post Operative Shoe, 10) Transfer and 11) Wedge.
Source: Ingenix's HCPCS Level II 2009 - Expert
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join