Here's what I get:
75716 for the "pelvic" angiogram from the aortic graft
75736 for the true pelvic angiogram from the internal iliac
37204/75894 for the embolization
75898 assuming the word "angiogram" was mistakenly omitted after the words "post procedure"
The selective cath code is a little difficult. You can't code 36200 plus a selective cath because there was only one access. The first embolization was from a branch of the left internal iliac? That seems to be 36246. Then it says this branch extended into the lumbar artery so was the second embolization in the same lumbar artery that came off this branch? If so, it sounds like it might be 3rd order. Otherwise if the lumbar artery was accessed directly off the aorta then it would be 36245-59.
Diane Huston, CPC,RCC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join