I am sitting on almost the same report now, and remembered your question from reading it yesterday! We also have a extensive debridement in ours, so I am going to code 29834 for the loose body removal and 29838 for the debridement, which I think would cover the osteophytes and tip of coronoid and olecranon - not sure if that was part of yours? I do not think 29836 is right, depending on the details of your report of cause...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join