Can someone please clarify for me the correct use of CPT 90472? Do my understanding, this code is to be used for each addtional vaccine. Does this mean that if a patient presents for three vaccines, we would code:
Vaccine 1-90471 (plus vaccine)
Vaccine 2-90472 (plus vaccine)
Vaccine 3-90472 (plus vaccine)
is it only coded once regardless of the number of vacicnes given? Thanks.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join