I'm on pretty much the same page as you are with the codes that you have so far. Have you had any luck getting the 76937 paid for procedures like these? I know you can bill it with other cath. codes but most insurance carriers still aren't recognizing it with anything other than cvp codes. just curious.
as for the upper extrem. arteriogram and angioplasty...i'm not sure that I would bill for it either.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join