We are having a lot of issues with our PAs and the Blue carriers. Based on the way they had us credential them, our understanding was no matter who was there they were to be billed under the provider they are credentialed under.
I have 5 PAs and 2 surgeons, all 5 of the PAs work with both surgeons but we had to assign them to just 1. It is very confusing and we continue to get rejections and have had to go thru the credentialling process 3 times in the past 6 months. I still don't know if it is fixed.
I know this isn't much help but at least you know you aren't alone.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join