I need to know the correct way to calculate the measurement of lesion removal. I get path reports measurements 4x4x3mm. I not sure I'm calculating it correctly. The total I would come up with 48mm which convert to 4.8cm. Am I calculating the measurements correctly? I work for a billing company this is for a family practice and the dr doesn't give me any measurement, all I have to go by is the path report.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join