Hi Rita, although I don't have my book right in front of me, I'm going to try from memory.
51595 should be bilate pelvic lymphadenectomy with cystectomy and ileal conduit diversion. The hysterectomy code, I cannot remember off the top of my head as there are many different hysterectomy codes. If I can remember, there are hysterectomy codes are with or with bilate salpingo-oopherectomy so they should be included if the correct hysterectomy code is selected. The incidental appendentectomy I would say is not billable. Was it taken out because it was "in the way"?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join