I see that this message has been out there for some time. I too am struggling for a cpt code for a Draft III sinsuotomy. Is there a specific code for this? I have just been coding endocopic sinus surgery codes but feel I am not capturing everything I could.
Is there a cpt code that is recommended for a Draft III?
Should I use endoscopic codes with a modifier -22?
Also, are there any specific codes for the Landmark guidance? A prior message from a few years ago recommended add on code 61795, but this code is no longer in existence. Any other suggestions?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join