How do we code for all these procedures if performed on same day ?
We can code all these codes for the same DOS.
Do we need to add 59 modifier to any of the procedure ?
NO, they don't need any modifier as they have no edits (only 97010 and 97035 has edits till 1997)
Do we need to add modifier 26 or TC with CPT 97035 as it is an instrument ?
we no need to add mod 26 or TC with 97035, (it is not an diagnostic instrument).
Joseph Amalraj Antonisamy CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join