This is a routine annual which gets a V70.x as the first listed, the "other" dx may be listed as additional dx if they were managed controlled or treated at this encounter. If the patient is on current medications and the labs are ordered to check the medication the code a V58.83 and V58.6x for the labs, otherwise if the labs are ordered for screening purposed then code screening. Hope this helps!
Debra Mitchell MSPH, CPC-H
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join