Physician will be visiting with a patient's school and training teachers and nurses on how to care for a particular patient, is this something that can be billed and if so what code would we use?

Would this qualify for code 99078? Would we bill the insurance company or is still something that would be set up as self pay payment?

Any thoughts on this is very helpful. Thank you!