I would recommend to look through the CodingEdge and Edgeblast articles. I am not sure when and where I read this but there was an article on separating from difficult patients. As for your second question, I was trained that when you receive a subpoena to release records you must comply with the order, but please check with your local legal advisor how this should be handled. Do you work for or are affiliated with an entity who has a legal advising department/office? It may be helpful to establish contacts and check if they can advise you.
Sorry this is not much, but hopefully helps find the right track.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join