For assistant at surgery services performed by physicians, the fee schedule amount equals 16 percent of the amount otherwise applicable for the global surgery. (Modifier 80)
The carrier shall pay covered PA assistant at surgery services at 85 percent of the 16 percent of the physician fee schedule amount (i.e., 10.4 percent).
Section 20.4.3 and 110.1
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join