Okay, this is the best I could find;
HDL is defined as high-density lipoprotein.
In the 2009 AMA ICD-9 page 62 under code 272.2 in blue lettering the definition given for this code states "Elevated levels of lipoprotien, a complex of fats and proteins, in blood due to inherited metabolic disorder" I'm guessin this is your best bet, but you might want to see if there is a better one out there.
Good luck and smile, it's Friday!!!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join