I have a couple of questions...Was the corpectomy performed for an intraspinal/intrinsic lesion? Decompression only? Partial? Complete? If the corpectomy was for a intrinsic lesion (partial) ...maybe 22112. Keep in mind that 22112 is without decompression. If this doesn't fit, then I would be inclined to recommend an unlisted code since the 63xxx series are for anterior approach.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join