I have been billing 96372-therapeutic, prophylactic, or diagnostic injection to Medicare. They pay for the "J" code and the ov-25, but deny the administration code 96372 as "separately billed services/test have been nundled as they are considered components of the same procedure. Separate Payment is not allowed". I have seperatley identifiable dx on the ov and the administration code. Is there a different procedure coded I should be using for this service with Medicare? What am I doing wrong if anything?
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join